Perth University of Western Australia

Directions, Transport and Travel To and From Perth University
(Perth, Western Australia - WA, Australia)

Perth can be reached by car from any city in Australia. Visitors travelling by car can take the Stirling Highway, Kiwnana Freeway, and Mitchell Freeway to get to the University of Western Australia. However, the roads are long and travel can be very tiring.

Travel by Air

Several domestic and international airports are located eight kilometres from the east of Perth. The available direct domestic flights to Perth are those coming from Darwin, Alice Springs, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne. From the airport, visitors can take a bus or get a taxi to reach their hotel or the nearby tourist spots.

Perth Airport (PER) Information - Useful information about Perth (PER) Airport

Car Parking

Parking space in the University of Western Australia is very limited and can be hard to get. The hotels and private accommodation in Perth usually offer pay-parking spaces for visitors with cars.

WG Car Rental Logo Book your Perth Car Rental here.

Travel by Trains and Rail Travel

Trains coming from Bunbury, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide and York pass by Perth on the way to Sydney. The city's most famous train line is the Indian-Pacific train line, which is acclaimed for providing the most memorable train travel for both locals and foreigners. The trains park in the Westrail Centre in eastern Perth where travellers are dropped off.

Travel by Buses and Coach Travel

Bus services have regular runs from Adelaide to Perth. The normal bus routes are the 107, 102, 78, 23, 24, and 103. Visitors can get off at the Westrail Centre where they can take a taxi to the city centre. Passengers can also ride the hotel bus shuttles to get to the nearby tourist spots in the city.

Travel by Taxis

Taxis normally congregate outside Perth airports, train stations, and bus terminals. They normally charge by the kilometre and can take visitors to nearby hotels, inns, and tourist destinations in the city centre.

Perth University

I'm looking for: